[Shotimes] Trunk Leak Help?

Dave Kegel d.kegel@comcast.net
Sun, 4 Sep 2005 17:32:51 -0500

Best thing to do is get in the trunk with a flashlight while someone hoses
off the outside.  Then you can see where it's leaking for yourself.  It's
usually trunk seal and/or taillights.

Dave Kegel

-----Original Message-----
From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net [mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net]
On Behalf Of Mark Mucher
Sent: Sunday, September 04, 2005 1:45 PM
To: shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: [Shotimes] Trunk Leak Help?

I'm out of town for the weekend and started cleaning up my '90 SHO.

Looked in the trunk and both side wells were damp.

Looked in the spare tire well and it was FULL of water.

I can't search the archives right now, so I was wondering if anybody would
be will to remind me of the most likely leak points and their fixes.

Thanks (as always),

Mark