[Shotimes] ATF choices, help

Carl Prochilo gr8sho@prochilo.myserver.org
Mon, 5 Sep 2005 22:02:52 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

My son's 95M just got that Coastal stuff put in it.  Shifts fine.  Having
an MTX drain plug helps my piece of mind in that if I don't like it down
the road it will be easier to replace.

My 92 has Mobil 1 ATF and works fine too, however I'm not sure the
cost/benefit factor is worth it.
--
Cheers,
Carl Prochilo