[Shotimes] RE: can anyone carfax a car for me?

Bruce Malachuk bmalach1@nycap.rr.com
Thu, 8 Sep 2005 11:10:56 -0400

Kirk why do you even bother responding? You get a kick out of calling me a
"cheap zerox copying JO" when numerous times people offer up the use of
thier monthlong carfax to other list various SHO lists? I've offered my own
in the past and ran 4 cars for various people.

So stick that in your crack pipe and smoke that you douchebag.

Bruce J Malachuk

*	94 Opal Frost MTX

*	93 Emerald Green MTX - SOLD

*	93 Black ATX - New Parts CAR

*	95 Silver Frost ATX SE - SLO -Buyer waiting

*	96 TR - Cam Failed parts car :-(

  _____

spend your own money you cheap zerox copying JO.