[Shotimes] RE: Gingerman and Lapeer

Ron Porter ronporter@prodigy.net
Thu, 8 Sep 2005 13:19:10 -0400

Which day for the steakhouse? Wednesday and/or Thursday night?

BTW, I have just reserved the Presidential Suite at the Holiday Inn for two
nights (Wed & Thurs). Hey, it was the same 10 points/night whether I got
that or a regular room!!

Anyway, I have room for one or two people, BUT.....if works gets going, I
may not being doing Gingerman. As we get closer to the date, I will know for
sure, so if someone has reserved their own room, they could save the expense
if I'm gonna be there.

Pus it's a two-room suite with conference table etc. If weather isn't
agreeable for the parking lot "sessions", we have an indoor (non-smoking
however) party room!!

CC to the other SHO lists.

From: Donald Mallinson [mailto:dmall@mwonline.net]
Sent: Thursday, September 08, 2005 10:59 AM
To: Paul L Fisher
Cc: v8sho@v8sho.com
Subject: Re: Gingerman and Lapeer

My group will be staying near Gingerman, probably at the hampton or one
of those nearby. I hoped to make Lapeer, but the distance involved means
I won't this year. If we could do the track day on Friday and Lapper on
Saturday it would work better for me, one less day on the road.

We will try to go to that steak house in downtown South Haven, probably
about 7pm. why doesn't everyone get together there like in the past? it
is Clementin's at 500 Phoenix St., South Haven MI. 269-637-4755

I will get the name of the motel (son Ken is making the reservations.)
and maybe we can meet there or at the restaurant