[Shotimes] BARO sensor

Carl Prochilo gr8sho@prochilo.myserver.org
Sun, 18 Sep 2005 10:18:44 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

One of the things that I would have expected a datalogger to do is
show all the sensor inputs to the PCM and their values.  Because the
BAP can affect A/F mixture, this would be one of the key sensors.

I remember reading a long time ago that you could tap the BAP sensor
lead and measure a very small voltage change as you operate the
throttle as a way of verifying the operation of the sensor.  If you
have a datalogger this should be much easier.  Can someone that knows
these values please post them here?

Finally, what are the correct values the BAP should be posting to the
PCM at sea level.
--
Cheers,
Carl Prochilo