[Shotimes] How to remove wheels without wheel lock

Ben Bentley sho32@yahoo.com
Wed, 28 Sep 2005 21:08:49 -0700 (PDT)

Don't torch them!!!  You should be able to order a replacment from McGard by sending them an imprint of the design. The easiest way I've found to remove them is a special socked that is made just for that job.  On the rare occasion the socket does not work I've had great luck welding a nut onto the lock, and then you just use a regular impact wrench.  Any competent tire shop or dealership should be able to do this for you.

Ben

Yahoo! for Good