[Shotimes] Torque Steer Missing?

Techpriest techpriest@ourlair.com
Sun, 2 Apr 2006 12:17:49 -0500

Thanks for all the responses.  That was very informative.

Your right about the tires.  The previous owner put super hard compound long
lasting tires on it.  Yesterday I picked up 4 more rims like what came on my
car, and had performance tires mounted on them.  I will use them for
Autocross mostly.  I went with factory rims because I want to stay in the
stock class, and because those rims are easy to find and inexpensive.

As for magazines I just got my first issue of Grassroots Motorsports and I
am very impressed.  I already have my subscription card filled out and will
drop it in the mail today.  This is my only car mag.

The SHO had to catch a ride with a tow truck yesterday.  Popular opinion is
that the starter died.