[Shotimes] Magazines

Robert Bruce rbruce@bellatlantic.net
Sun, 02 Apr 2006 16:21:14 -0400

"Grass Roots Motorsports"
"National Speed Sport News"
"Stack Car Racing"
"Circle Track"

Bob Bruce
92 w/ a mod or two
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/810875

-----Original Message-----
From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net [mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net] On Behalf Of Paul L Fisher
Sent: Saturday, April 01, 2006 8:44 PM
To: 'van Oss'; shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [Shotimes] Magazines

I've been fairly happy with Roundel from the BMW CCA. Writing is good most
of the time. Obviously it is BMW Centric and it gets pricy if you are just
in it for the mag.

I agree, Autoweek has been getting more ads and less substance.

Paul L Fisher

Visit my website: http://www.paul-fisher.com
SHOClub Member: http://www.shoclub.com
Amsoil dealer: http://www.paul-fisher.com/oil