[Shotimes] Magazines

Zach Leahy leahyz@gmail.com
Mon, 3 Apr 2006 10:09:18 -0400

Second, I don't have a subscription but it's very much a mag about
real people with real cars, and real budgets.

In addition the only mag I have a subscription to is BMW Owners News.
it's a BMW bike mag put out by the BMW Motorcycle Owers of America.  I
generally will thumb through it, and read som articles, but that's
about all.  I don't usually get enough free time to read many
magazines.