[Shotimes] Seats

Bill Murray fordsho@cloud9grafx.com
Mon, 3 Apr 2006 18:44:49 -0400

It's a bit of work, but as long as the seat tracks are swapped over, the
passengers cushion and seat back should bolt onto the drivers side track.
The cushion may not have the appropriate holes in it for all of the
switches, but it should be able to be rigged "good enough" for a few days
while waiting for the driver's side to be completed.

Bill

-----Original Message-----
From: Zach Leahy [mailto:leahyz@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, April 03, 2006 4:39 PM
To: Techpriest
Cc: shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shotimes] Seats

For a couple reasons you can't swap the seats left/right.

First is the power seat controls, seat belt clasps and other one-side
items are going to be mirror opposite.

Also the rails the seats are on are mirror opposites as well, and it's
not 4 symmetric fasteners unfortunatelly.

You could rig up any seat with enough time and effort that's for sure.

--
Zach Leahy
Fort Wayne, IN