[Shotimes] Towed SHO

James White greensho@crown.net
Mon, 3 Apr 2006 21:53:09 -0600

Bet that I have push started one SHO or another at least 100 times :-(

Rather than push, it works better if you park on a hill, or at least
a small parking lot grade.  I even once placed the rear wheels on
a concrete parking lot "bumper" at a motel, I could get going in
the morning.  I have been traveling out of town for as long as a
week, parking at a spot where I could get enough of a coast going
for a bump start.  Several times!

Get an Autozone lifetime warranty starter, and though you might have
to do some advance planning when it fails again, at least you won't
have to pay for it.

regards, Jim White - greensho@crown.net

At Monday, 3 April 2006, "Zach Leahy" <leahyz@gmail.com> wrote:

>No, two words.
>
>Push Start.
>
>If one is very talented you can push start your own car by yourself.
>I've done it :)

>On 4/3/06, Mark Mucher <mmucher@bellsouth.net> wrote:
>> Four words - AAA Plus!
>>
>> They will tow 100 miles in any direction for $70-some bucks a year.
>>
>> (Tailor made for SHOs!)
>>
>> mm in sunny FL

team.net]