[Shotimes] Seats

fwhittle@mindspring.com fwhittle@mindspring.com
Mon, 3 Apr 2006 23:41:58 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

Yes, the seat belt latch does bolt to the seat track.  Only thing necessary is to unplug all the electrical connectors, unbolt the track assembly and swap it to the other seat.  You may have to take off the plastic cover around the seat belt.

Frank Whittle
'95 ATX