[Shotimes] Temp Sender

Paul L Fisher sho@paul-fisher.com
Wed, 5 Apr 2006 19:23:23 -0500

Do you know where the thermostat is? If so, it's in the same housing. If
not, look directly below the throttle body where the big radiator hose goes
in to the block (not really, just looks like it). That's the thermostat
housing and where the sender is.

Paul L Fisher

Visit my website: http://www.paul-fisher.com
SHOClub Member: http://www.shoclub.com
Amsoil dealer: http://www.paul-fisher.com/oil

-----Original Message-----
From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net [mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net]
On Behalf Of Techpriest
Sent: Wednesday, April 05, 2006 7:16 PM
To: ShoTimes (E-mail)
Subject: [Shotimes] Temp Sender

My temp gauge does not work.  Getting to the gauge to test it does not sound
fun, so I thought I would start at the sender.  Anyone know where that would
be on my 89?

I have a Chilton but can't find that in it.

As for Advance Auto, we don't have any.  We have NAPA, AutoZone and
O'Reiley.

Wife got a speeding ticket in her Lincoln today.  I told her the cop was
probably surprised to see a Town Car doing the speed limit, let alone past
it, and that is what got his attention.

89 MTX SHO "TEKPRST"