[Shotimes] Replacing Rear Swaybar Link

Chris Riedl zap@columbus.rr.com
Wed, 5 Apr 2006 21:15:17 -0400

	I am in the process of replacing the rear swaybar link on my '95 (I
found the issue while attempting to fix my rear brake that is
sticking).  The bottom of the link was completely gone.  I have the
new one in (simple AZ replacement... on a budget here, and it
actually looks better than the stock one) but I cannot find any
torque figures in any of the books I have.  For that matter, does
this affect the rear alignment?  I have a fairly new set of tires and
want to ensure they won't meet an untimely demise.

Thanks,
Chris