[Shotimes] (no subject)

John Stout sho_man1@yahoo.com
Thu, 6 Apr 2006 13:22:49 -0700 (PDT)

Dave may be right, BUT mine was a fusable link, that feeds the pump its one of the wires going to the IRCM, ran a jumper wire, she purrs like a kitten

Dave Kegel <d.kegel@comcast.net> wrote:  Sounds like maybe the IRCM has died It's the box above the radiator,
below the black plastic cover. Probably has an M stamped on it. The
relays for the fuel pump are in there.

Dave

-----Original Message-----
From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net
[mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net] On Behalf Of Kenneth
Sent: Thursday, April 06, 2006 2:59 PM
To: shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: [Shotimes] (no subject)

I'm still having electrical probs.with the '91.
I replaced the fuel pump& I am not getting voltage to the pump.I reset
the inertia switch.With the key on, No pump sound,I checked for voltage
at the connecter at the tank, nothing.I then did the self test,like when
you run codes.And the pump didn't come on.I'm stumped,why am I not
getting voltage?Why didn't the self test make the pump turn on?Help
please!Brand new fuel pump,brand new battery.

Kenneth C.
'90 Red
'92 SHO-SHO