[Shotimes] 3.2 Swap Almost done - Starting Problems - Need Help

Zach Leahy leahyz@gmail.com
Fri, 7 Apr 2006 08:29:42 -0400

Yeah, I'm thinking George that this is a Gen 1 only thing.  I did a
mattery in the trunk setup and there is only one wire from the battery
+, it goes to the starter.  And from there I tbelieve elsewhere.