[Shotimes] 3.2 Swap Almost done - Starting Problems - Need Help

krazgeo@comcast.net krazgeo@comcast.net
Sat, 08 Apr 2006 05:20:42 +0000

From: "van Oss" <vanOss@centurytel.net>
> Proof once again that George Fourchy has forgotten more about SHOs than the
> rest of us will ever know.   Or at least, that he's forgotten a lot.  Either
> way, respectfully,
> VO

Well...considering that I have not attempted an engine/tranny removal at the PnP (in deference to my ancient shoulders!!), or an in-frame overhaul and rebuild on my own (as opposed to watching Zach the expert in action..to say nothing of Mark N., who I have not had the fortune to watch) there is a lot that I don't know, so I think you can select choice #2.  I will agree with that!

LOL!!

George