[Shotimes] OT - What kind of car are you?

Christina silversho95@msn.com
Sat, 8 Apr 2006 19:43:44 -0700

Oh, oh, oh, beep my buzzer here--George--I can't believe this one.  You and I
both go way back, and we've traded on and off over very off the main track on
oldies before--but you always managed to beat me out and know more than I
did--BUT--SORRY--this time you got it wrong--see my earlier post--

Commander Cody and the Lost Planet Airmen, with their classic "Hot Rod
Lincoln" that soared to number 9 on the charts in 1972!!

Gotcha my friend--we are almost even now--NOT--you are sooo far ahead!

Christina
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: krazgeo@comcast.net
  To: shotimes@autox.team.net ; SHOTimes
  Sent: Saturday, April 08, 2006 5:53 PM
  Subject: Re: [Shotimes] OT - What kind of car are you?

  From: Barry Hayes <Barry@kingcon.com>
  > Beep Beep, Beep Beep, his horn went Beep Beep Beep.
  >
  > Remember that one?

  Actually it was just a Nash Rambler in the song, but it probably really was
a Metropolitan.  The group was "The Playmates".

  ..."Hey bud-dy how can I get this car.....oooouuuutttt oooooffff
seee-coooond
  GEEEEEAAAAARRRRR!!"

  I have this song on a funny CD I made for the changer....it has "Ally-Oop",
"Wolf Creek Pass", and several other funny songs.

  LOL!!

  George