[Shotimes] Throttle body gasket

Paul Nimz pnimz@v8sho.com
Sun, 9 Apr 2006 12:03:28 -0500

You will have to coble you own catch can.  I've used one on my '97 for the
last three or four years.  Even after 40k there is little noticeable blowby
that gets into the intake.

It will leave a mess when you turn the car off and the self draining feature
comes into play.  But most of the yellow snot is water or lighter oils and
will evaporate.  Over time the sun bleaches out the light stain it leaves
behind.  I bet it is hell on blacktop though.

Paul