[Shotimes] OT - What kind of car are you?

David Rosicke d.rosicke@snet.net
Mon, 10 Apr 2006 05:50:18 -0700 (PDT)

Dr. Demento albums are still being produced and he is still on the air as well.  He plays all these songs on a regular basis.

  Dave R.

-----Original Message-----
From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net
[mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net]
On Behalf Of krazgeo@comcast.net
Sent: Saturday, April 08, 2006 8:53 PM
To: shotimes@autox.team.net; SHOTimes
Subject: Re: [Shotimes] OT - What kind of car are you?

From: Barry Hayes <Barry@kingcon.com>
> Beep Beep, Beep Beep, his horn went Beep Beep Beep.
>
> Remember that one?

Actually it was just a Nash Rambler in the song, but it probably really
was
a Metropolitan.  The group was "The Playmates".

..."Hey bud-dy how can I get this car.....oooouuuutttt oooooffff
seee-coooond GEEEEEAAAAARRRRR!!"

I have this song on a funny CD I made for the changer....it has
"Ally-Oop",
"Wolf Creek Pass", and several other funny songs.

LOL!!

George