[Shotimes] Any "24" fans?

van Oss van Oss" <vanOss@centurytel.net
Tue, 11 Apr 2006 21:35:10 -0500

Okay, what copyright notices come up on screen during the show?   To save
the trouble:  Fox, like virtually all other producers of entertainment
content, permits us to make recordings in our own homes for use in our own
homes.  Any distribution of any kind to any one for any purpose in any
manner is contractually forbidden and therefore a violation of copyright
law.

Personally, I'd be uncomfortable if someone got on this list and bragged
about driving around without cats, or otherwise ignoring a reasonable law,
so just thought this was a matter of netiquette.