[Shotimes] Re: Any "24" fans?

Ian Fisher dataflash@yahoo.com
Wed, 12 Apr 2006 10:56:49 -0700 (PDT)

By the way, this season (5) really isn't that great.
One was ok but a bit slow. 2 and 4 were my favorite
seasons but 3 was still good. Season 5 is really
lacking and full of holes. 24 has never been uber
realistic but in the past they tried to fudge things
over to make the convincing. This season is off the
wall with a lot of ridiculous stuff going on. As a
former bank employee, I had a lot of issues with this
past episode (I won't spoil because Mark hasn't seen
it).

FWIW, I own every season on DVD except for 5
(obviously).

I'll still continue to watch 5. It has its ups and
downs.

Speaking of FOX shows, this season of Prison Break is
really good. It's much better than the first season
and that wasn't too shabby at all.

Now to start watching season 2 of Lost...

Ian