[Shotimes] Re: Any "24" fans?

Ian Fisher dataflash@yahoo.com
Wed, 12 Apr 2006 12:21:40 -0700 (PDT)

They killed off way too many good characters. This
season is all about Jack.

The plot twists are either very predictable or absurd.

Maybe it's because I hate President Logan so much
(then again, we're supposed to)..

Have you seen any previous seasons?

By itself, Season 5 is still great; it just doesn't
compare to the other seasons. The tension just isn't
there for me as much as it was before. Maybe I'm just
too familar with the show; I know stuff is going to
happen before it does.

Ian