(OT) Re: [Shotimes] Re: Any "24" fans?

Ian Fisher dataflash@yahoo.com
Wed, 12 Apr 2006 12:39:36 -0700 (PDT)

All of the seasons revolved around Jack but Tony,
Mason, (in the earlier seasons), Dessler, Palmer, etc
had substantial roles. Now they are all gone. Edgar is
dead so Chloe doesn't have a good friend to abuse
anymore...Kim was annoying but wow, she was fun to
watch sometimes. I think the producers were realized
how bad her role was so they made her smarter in
season 3.

Good stuff though; I'm still looking forward to next
Monday.

Mark, don't read this next part:

Last Monday

1. Vaults are on a time lock. You can't get into a
vault on a time lock unless you have some C4 with you.
There might be other ways around it but it's not
through using the combination.

2. Bulletproof exterior glass in a regular bank
branch!? Yes, the tellers might be protected but most
exterior glass I've ever seen is standard glass.

3. It would be rare for any one person to have both
combinations to a vault. If that's the case, they
would have no access to anything inside of the vault.

4. What bank emergency procedures was Jack talking
about? Yeah, they can pull the wool over our eyes with
my first 3 points but what's up with making something
like this up? What emergency would arise between
12-1AM in a bank that would require the manager to go
in singlehandedly and open the vault? If that ever
happened, the alarm company would dispatch the local
PD there before they even got into the lobby. Believe
me, police show up really fast at banks. BTDT.

Jack seemed rather unaffected by letting the cops die
in this past episode. And once he had the evidence,
why didn't he make a call and have the audio
transmitted somewhere? Geez, he can hook up his PDA to
anything and get data from anywhere!

What was up with Evelyn not giving them info until her
daughter was safe? Jack would've tortured her in a
previous season and to hell with her daughter!

Ian

http://mail.yahoo.com