[Shotimes] Re: Any "24" fans? / Pimp my Remote

MonsieurBoo@aol.com MonsieurBoo@aol.com
Wed, 12 Apr 2006 17:38:27 EDT

"And once he had the evidence, why didn't he make a call and have the  audio
transmitted somewhere?"

Yeah, just what I was wondering.  He doesn't quite seem to have this  cell
phone stuff figured out, considering how much he uses it.  I would  have left
ten voice mails of that conversation and they never coulda  bottled it up then.
Of course if he did that, then he won't have any more  excuse to stay alive.
 Awwww....

The other thing is how his cell phone is always set on "Ring" and goes off
when he's chasing or dodging bad guys in some empty building, but somehow they
never hear it.  I guess the baddies didn't pay any attention to their  moms
and listened to their ipods with the volume at 11 when they were teen  punks.

Speaking of listening loud...

The joystick knob on my OEM Sony 10cd changer's remote is getting more and
more dysfunctional.  Last year it started spinning around its  axis like Linda
Blair's head in "Exorcist", now the "Previous CD" (12  o'clock) function has
quit working and the knob is drooping downward.   Is there any way to
disassemble the remote and fix the joystick?   Can the remote itself be replaced
without having to buy a whole changer on  ebay?

Cheers,
Mark LaBarre
94 atx 135k