[Shotimes] Re: Any "24" fans?

Ian Fisher dataflash@yahoo.com
Wed, 12 Apr 2006 17:18:43 -0700 (PDT)

No doubt about Prison Break! However, it's gripping
stuff and the dramatic elements are really well done.
This season in particular is quite good.

I haven't seen "earl". The previews didn't appeal to
me but I'll have to catch it one of these days. Scrubs
is great but I haven't seen it in awhile.

I saw "The Unit" ? the other night and it seemed
pretty good. Nice action and it includes Dennis
Haysbert for all of those who miss him from 24 and
feel that the Allstate commercials are lacking enough
action. Haysbert is one of my favorite actors. I've
watched interviews with him and he seems very down to
earth. A lot of his personality shines through in the
roles that he plays.

I know, this stuff is way OT but shotimes hasn't been
very exciting lately. =)

Ian