[Shotimes] Clutch replacement in NH/MASS - recommendations?

Bob bob@hotpursuit.net
Sat, 15 Apr 2006 10:46:56 -0700

The parts shouldn't run more than $450, and the labor would be no more than 5.5 hrs.  So that seems high.  When I did mine for the
first time, I did it in 5 hours, and for $450 I got a SPEC clutch/PP/TOB.

	-- Bob