[Shotimes] showing off-waxed my car

Ron Porter ronporter@ameritech.net
Sun, 16 Apr 2006 19:48:30 -0700 (PDT)

Yep. The Porter Cable buffer rocks!!

  In the last 6-7 years or so, the three car-related tools I bought that made me wonder how I ever did without them were:

  --A compressor and impact tools
  --Motive pressure bleeder
  --Porter Cable 7424

  Ron Porter

Ian Fisher <dataflash@yahoo.com> wrote:
  Thanks for all of the compliments everyone!

Years of neglect from both the previous owner(s) and
myself had left the older paint looking really nasty.
I'm really suprised at how well the car cleaned up and
it's lustre was restored. I admit that it's strange to
get excited over the elimination of deep fingernail
scratches under my rear door handle but I am floored
that they polished out.

Now that the paint has been cleaned up, I'm going to
try to take better care of it from here on out. Man, I
love orbital polishers!

Ian

http://mail.yahoo.com