[Shotimes] showing off-waxed my car

Paul L Fisher sho@paul-fisher.com
Mon, 17 Apr 2006 16:15:48 -0500

Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought the buffer should be used rarely on a
car, such as to get it up to snuff. I thought that multiple uses would wear
the paint down too fast?

Paul L Fisher

Visit my website: http://www.paul-fisher.com
SHOClub Member: http://www.shoclub.com
Amsoil dealer: http://www.paul-fisher.com/oil

-----Original Message-----
From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net [mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net]
On Behalf Of Ian Fisher
Sent: Sunday, April 16, 2006 10:05 PM
To: Ron Porter; shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shotimes] showing off-waxed my car

Funny, I was thinking "Ron Porter Cable 7424" when we
were using it.

I want to get my own but I may as well save the $110
and use my friend Mike's!

I did buy the foam polish and wax pads from Griot's
for it though. They worked really well.

Awhile back, I tried doing the Meguiar's 3 step by
hand. I gave up after finishing the spoiler. Now that
I know what's possible with the PC7424, I really have
no excuse to not take better care of the paint.

FWIW, I think that the Motive bleeder is next on my
list of car tools to get. The compressor and air tools
will come when I get a house.

Ian