[Shotimes] Rear Wheel Bearings 89

Rich Bruso shoguy_89@cox.net
Tue, 18 Apr 2006 14:52:33 -0400

> Did your parents know you went for a "ride with your teacher"?  Alone?  In a small 2-seat sports car?  With someone 20-yrs your senior?  I find it hard to believe that there were no pedophiles....in Arizona....in 1984....

   Dredging up painful memories...put them in the happy box...put them in the happy box.
   Actually, my parents did know about it.  I was getting a ride home after school.  And it was in Mass, way back in the old days.  As for pedophiles, one neighbor was actually a registered offender.  But he had great candy :)

-Rich Bruso
89 Black (Lola)
89 Silver (parts)
Sierra Vista, AZ