[Shotimes] Replaced One SHO!

Paul L Fisher sho@paul-fisher.com
Thu, 20 Apr 2006 12:17:11 -0500

I don't check in for the return flight. What list are you talking about? TSA
or what?

Paul L Fisher

Visit my website: http://www.paul-fisher.com
SHOClub Member: http://www.shoclub.com
Amsoil dealer: http://www.paul-fisher.com/oil

-----Original Message-----
From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net [mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net]
On Behalf Of Shylo McKinsey
Sent: Thursday, April 20, 2006 11:40 AM
To: Paul L Fisher
Cc: shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: OT:RE: [Shotimes] Replaced One SHO!

"Get a round trip ticket if need be and just blow off
the return."

As an employee of an airline, I must say this is very
STUPID. No offense to you, Paul, or anyone else, but
this is a very BAD idea. At least call in and cancel
your return leg the day before you fly back.

If you do this too many times, your name can, and most
likely will, wind up on lists you don't want it to be
on. Don't take that lightly, because it DOES happen.

Shylo McKinsey

'91 White MTX
'99 Chilipepper Red Jeep
http://mail.yahoo.com