[Shotimes] Replaced One SHO!

Ron Porter ronporter@ameritech.net
Thu, 20 Apr 2006 16:12:53 -0400

They guy who bought my '95 SHO (the guy I originally bought it from) spent
$55 on a Greyhound ticket from Louisville, and I picked him up at the depot.

I would consider doing this myself if I didn't have a bunch of airline
miles.

From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net [mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net]
On Behalf Of Ian Fisher
Sent: Thursday, April 20, 2006 3:58 PM
To: clubairth@bellsouth.net
Cc: _SHOtimes
Subject: Re: [Shotimes] Replaced One SHO!

Kevin

Bill Murray and I made a similar trip when we picked
up his white 93 in GA and drove it to NJ. I95 is
boring but it's not bad with some stale chips ahoy and
someone to snore (ok, that was me). Our Airtran
tickets were like $55 or something close to that.

It's a fun drive in a new car though. If you can go
with a partner to keep you company I would recommend
doing it. We split it up and spent the night in his
girlfriend's dorm in NC.

We left on Friday night and were home by Sunday.

Ian