[Shotimes] Which is faster

Techpriest techpriest@ourlair.com
Thu, 20 Apr 2006 22:35:07 -0500

I am thinking this is probably a joke, but I'll bite.  Poking around the net
I dug up two fairly reliable numbers.

95 SHO stock 3.0l V6 (220hp) 1/4 mile 15.8
05 Mustang stock 4.0l V6 (210hp) 1/4 mile 15.3

Looks like if both cars are in similar running condition it would come down
to the driver, and possibly tires.

Assuming the mods on the SHO are working and tuned properly and all that,
the SHO should leave the Stang in the dust.
While I am at it I think if the SHO described below can not beat a stock V8
powered 05 Mustang GT in a 1/4 mile drag, somebody wasted a whole lot of
money on that SHO.