[Shotimes] Catless Y Pipes, Where to get one?

Ian Fisher dataflash@yahoo.com
Mon, 24 Apr 2006 16:11:48 -0700 (PDT)

If price is an issue, consider the Magnaflow
mpe-23355, available from Summitracing.com for
$237.95.

I understand that midwestSHO is no longer around so I
suppose that there won't be any hard feelings if I
disclose that this is the pipe that they were selling
for $399.

Pass the word-this is a huge bargain but many still
don't seem to know about it.

And yes, Summit's site will say that it's backordered
for 2 weeks. They place the order with the supplier
when you place yours so place it now instead of
waiting.

Ian