[Shotimes] Transfering Ford ESP?

Paul L Fisher sho@paul-fisher.com
Tue, 25 Apr 2006 13:40:49 -0500

I signed the form but I had the buyer pay the $50.

Paul L Fisher

Visit my website: http://www.paul-fisher.com
SHOClub Member: http://www.shoclub.com
Amsoil dealer: http://www.paul-fisher.com/oil

-----Original Message-----
From: clubairth@bellsouth.net [mailto:clubairth@bellsouth.net]
Sent: Tuesday, April 25, 2006 1:12 PM
To: Paul L Fisher; 'SHOtimes'
Subject: Re: [Shotimes] Transfering Ford ESP?

Paul:
 Thanks a bunch for the link. What happened was I started shopping for an
ESP from Ford and other people. The Ford web site has you enter VIN of the
car. It came back and said the car was already covered by an ESP and to
contact the local dealership. Here is the ESP web site.
http://www.genuineservice.com/genuineservice/en/default?page=esp_home

 Well the car was purchased from a dealer but not a Ford dealer. So Right
now it looks like I need the form you are talking about. Any idea where to
find one? I have not contacted my local Ford dealer yet. I can not seem to
find this form but I am still contacting people. It looks like I will HAVE
to contact the original owner and I don't know if this will be possible?
Privacy act and all that kind of stuff! Did you have to sign and pay the
$50?
 I will be flying back to Newark on May 10. Found a nice cheap one way
ticket for $103 from New Orleans.
.
.