[Shotimes] Re: New Ford shooting brake with SHO intake?

George Fourchy krazgeo@comcast.net
Tue, 25 Apr 2006 11:45:04 -0700

On Tue, 25 Apr 2006 09:15:32 -0400, Jon Heese wrote:

>And for that matter, the Lexuses are all RWD too, aren't they?

The entry Lexus, the ES series, is a clone of the Camry, with FWD.  The rest of the
cars are RWD.

I made the same mistake you did when I first got my IS and GS...thought they were
the same as Toyota.  But Koll (Toyota Guy!) is correct.

Visiting Lexus for just a second....I like their build quality very much...they
deserve their place at the top of JD Power's surveys.  I have my little nits with
the GS.  It will be gone sometime this year, replaced by a 5 series.  But Toyota's
chief says there will be more sporty sedans later, and I may well be back.  I like
the ergonomics of Lexus interiors VERY much.

OK...back to the debate.

George