[Shotimes] oxygen sensor

Hartberger, Jason M. AT2 (AW) hartbejm@cvn71.navy.mil
Mon, 24 Apr 2006 16:53:36 -0400

p.s. [gen1/2]SHOs don't have pre-cat sensors, just two post-cats. I
would recommend the Boschs. They seem to last longer.

-----Original Message-----
From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net
[mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net] On Behalf Of Nic Rudolph
Sent: Monday, April 24, 2006 3:32 PM
To: shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: [Shotimes] oxygen sensor

I need to replace the post-cat O2 sensor on my '95 ATX.  I'm a little
confused as to which sensor to purchase.  If I were to buy the OEM
sensor, the front and rear sensors have two different part numbers.
However, if I were to buy the Bosch sensor, the front and rear sensors
appear to be the same part number.  Looking at the descriptions for the
Bosch sensors on various parts websites, it always says "2 sensors
required."  Can someone confirm that the part numbers for the Bosch
sensors are the same for both front and rear locations?  Thanks for the
help!