[Shotimes] Re: New Ford shooting brake with SHO intake?

Mark Nunnally Mark Nunnally <marknunnally@joimail.com>
Wed, 26 Apr 2006 10:27:46 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

1979 French Grand Prix, the classic battle with Villeneuve and Rene Arnoux as the race wound down.

Pretty awesome, and yes you don't see much of that any more!  They did touch a few times, but pretty cool how they are pretty much hanging it all out, and still giving each other room