[Shotimes] oxygen sensor

Zach Leahy leahyz@gmail.com
Wed, 26 Apr 2006 11:17:48 -0400

Am I incorrect, but I think if you count the wires there are only 3.
Its a 4 place conncetor though.  You should have a signal wire, and 2
for the heating element.

There are a lot of 3 wire sensors out ther for sure.  Just put one in
a friend's camry, had to solder it all together (universal sensor)