[Shotimes] Re: Semi OT - Insurance rates/Credit Rating

Ron Porter ronporter@ameritech.net
Wed, 26 Apr 2006 14:30:40 -0400

You about always get better rates when you carry multiple lines (car & home)
with one company.

Liberty Mutual seems big enough, but I have always stayed with large,
national firms, as I do drive around through many other states, and I don't
want a claim hassle.

Well, except I would NEVER get Geico, nor would I get Progressive again. On
had Progressive on motorcycles years ago, and had no issues, but others
have.

From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net [mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net]
On Behalf Of Mark Nunnally
Sent: Wednesday, April 26, 2006 2:07 PM
To: shotimes
Subject: Re: [Shotimes] Re: Semi OT - Insurance rates/Credit Rating

Just recently (within the last year) switched from State Farm (been with
them forever) to Liberty Mutual.  Same coverage, 1/2 the price.  Great local
agent to work with, good referrals from other folks.  Agent seemed to
indicate they are really after the home market, and are discounting the auto
line heavily to get folks to take a look at home policy.