[Shotimes] Re: Semi OT - Insurance rates/Credit Rating

Zach Leahy leahyz@gmail.com
Thu, 27 Apr 2006 07:46:29 -0400

I find it interesting that there is a lot of people here who have ahd state
farm and switch or just don't like them.  My results have always been
nothing but fabulous, and my rates are cheaper than anyone else I compared
to.  Now having 2 cars, a motorcycle, and a house all there is helping a
lot.  We have even talked about a loan for a new M/C with a very good rate
in the past.  The few claims I have had, non my fault - were handled really
well.  My whole family has them, and i have seen State Farm take fast action
against deadbeats that won't pay up in an accident (other insurance
companies) or uninsured drivers.  I agree,  I think it varies highly on your
office and who you deal with though.

Zach Leahy
Fort Wayne, IN
1985 BMW K100RT - For Sale!!