[Shotimes] Insurance Question -- a little O.T.

Alan M Yutzy hoboprodigy@gmail.com
Fri, 28 Apr 2006 15:28:47 -0400

A good friend of mine is in the same boat.  He had an accident and 3
speeding tickets, got his license boosted for 90 days.  When he went to
buy his insurance upon getting his license back, his premiums almost
doubled.  If he had opted for collision coverage it would have been even
worse :(

-Alan
'99 TG