[Shotimes] Bittersweet SHO ?

Joe Masters miethos@gmail.com
Sun, 27 Aug 2006 20:37:50 -0500

Ok I purchased an item from Bittersweet SHO and i'm wondering if they are
checking their email?  Has anybody dealt with them yet and if so what were
you experiences?

I paid them through paypal  Aug. 20, 2006 Payment To Chris Davey  Completed
 ... -$95.00 USD

I also bought something from RCM the same day, and recieved it 2 days
later.  Anyways so I emailed Bittersweet SHO about a tracking number for my
item and have still recieved NO response at all. This email was sent
thursday the 24th.  Any suggestions?

I'm not upset, I just was hoping they just haven't checked their email yet
or something of the sort.

Thanks

Joe
93 mtx 103k black/grey