[Shotimes] I'm looking for another SHO, having trouble finding the right color

Al&Angela aa4jc at charter.net
Mon Dec 11 19:59:18 MST 2006

Hello Everyone,

It has been awhile for me. I am considering purchasing another SHO, looking
for a 1st gen.

The problem is I keep finding them in red, or brown.  I want a white,
silver, or black.

I found a nice red one in my area and the body is straight, no cracks in the
black interior and it looks babied, 110k mls.

Just wondering what you guys think it would cost to have the car painted
white?

I also want to have the door button keyless entry removed. Can that be done
and the doors still work :-)?

Thanks for your input.

Al

94 ATX SHO