[Shotimes] I'm looking for another SHO, having trouble finding the right...

Al&Angela aa4jc at charter.net
Tue Dec 12 16:44:24 MST 2006

Thanks for the input Blair,

Side note:  I am only receiving messages with my topic "RE: [Shotimes] I'm
looking for another SHO, having trouble."  I am not in digest mode.
Surely there are other topics going on?  I wonder if something is up.  Folks
are saying they are receiving shotimes messages and the have unsubscribed
several months back.

Thanks