[Shotimes] Rear Calipers - Issues

Barry Hayes Barry@kingcon.com
Thu, 02 Feb 2006 01:54:23 -0500

I had a similar problem even after a brake job and new calipers &
rotors. As suggested I replaced the rubber brake lines and no more
problem. The bracket that holds the line to the strut apparently rusts
and swells, clamping off the line so it won't let the fluid return and
keeping the caliper expanded. Mine got so bad I couldn't even blow air
through them. Cheap fix, about $25.00 each from Advance auto. Lube the
pins at the same time and you should solve the problem.

Barry Hayes

--
"It's all in the mind ya know"- George Harrison