[Shotimes] 3.2 Piston Rings

Ian Fisher dataflash@yahoo.com
Sun, 5 Feb 2006 15:16:45 -0800 (PST)

Hastings will sell rings individually for a few
dollars. I needed to buy a new oil rail after I broke
mine in the engine block. (Just tell them that you
broke a ring from a Hastings set)

http://www.hastingsmfg.com/
Phone (269) 945-2491

Make sure you follow the Hastings installation
orientation as one or more of the rings install
exactly the opposite as the Ford rings.

Ian