[Shotimes] Colgan Bra offer

James White greensho@crown.net
Sun, 5 Feb 2006 22:41:00 -0600

I think that is a good deal.  Seem to recall paying Performance Plus
about $130.  The Gen II bras were available either with or without
the lisence plate cut-out.  I think that I have bought 4 over the
last 12+ years, all of them without the provision for a front plate,
because we are lucky here in Indiana, and don't have front plates.

And, yes have your friend contact me.

regards, Jim White