[Shotimes] SHO's in Muscle Mustangs and Fast Fords

Donald Mallinson dmall@mwonline.net
Mon, 06 Feb 2006 11:22:02 -0600

Just found out yesterday from a friend that my '96 ES and my son's '95
Silver Frost were in a picture in an article in MM&FF in the current
issue.  the article is about the SVT event at Autobahn racetrack in
Joliet last year.

We were the only two SHO's there and had a blast.  Got both cars stuck
in deep mud trying to leave the paved pits to those with trailers, but
the grassy pits were grass with mud underneath and while I drove out of
the pits, my son got stuck and needed a push.  Took a bucketfull of
quarters at the local car wash to get off all the mud in time to make
our first class.

SHO's are welcome at SVT events and they are a bargain for what you get,
as long as you can put up with all those orange Mustangs!  :)

Don Mallinson