[Shotimes] AC parts

Bob bob@hotpursuit.net
Mon, 6 Feb 2006 19:33:48 -0800

I removed it from an old Kelvinator, mounted it to a board, wired it to an
old plug, and used a hose and adapter to connect it to a HF gage set.  It
draws a very nice vacuuum.  I usually draw the vac and let the car sit
overnight.  If it is still holding the next day, I fill it.  If not, there
is a leak that must be fixed.  Admittedly, the last car I did was R12.

	-- Bob